Here’s a quick breakdown of the Coming Soon status workflow:
1. Execute the listing agreement with your seller.
2. Seller & listing agent decide to pre-market listing in the MLS while the property is being prepared for internet exposure/full marketing.
3. Enter the listing in the MLS, setting the status in listing input as Coming Soon.
4. While the listing is Coming Soon, you can enter broker tour and open house dates as long as they are scheduled after the On Market Date.
5. You will be notified by email two days prior to your listing going Active on the On Market Date.
6. Not ready for market at 30 days? No problem! Just modify the status to Temp Off Market until your listing is ready. Just like Coming Soon, Temp Off Market does not count Days on Market.
7. Once the listing is Active, please check the following: